We all have our reasons for wanting to become a VA. Is it perhaps…?
* You are tired of working hard for little reward.
* You have reached as high as you can in your role as a PA, you now want a fresh challenge, to reach your potential and be paid what you are worth.
* You feel under-valued at work and paid less than you are worth, so you are now looking for a new valued role.
* You are about to go onto maternity leave or thinking of expanding your family and now want to explore something that will fit around the children but time is of the essence.
Where We Can Help You
Many of the people we have helped build a strong VA business have been highly experienced, high level PAs for a number of years. They have all been familiar with their roles…is this you?
We will show, within a short timeframe, how you can…
- Win business and gain fee paying clients fast by learning essential and highly effective sales and marketing skills.
- How to pitch your business to the right type of client whether in your first client meeting or at a presentation.
- Learn the financial essentials of running a business, know how to charge what you are worth and increase your earning potential.
- How to build your confidence and self esteem as a VA business owner.
- How to become a sought after VA whatever your goal is.
“After attending the VA Mastery Course with Angela Dawson, I now have the foundations in place and the confidence to succeed with my VA business. I found Angela to be open, honest and enthusiastic about the VA profession and being a VA herself the insider knowledge she shared was invaluable.
If you are thinking about becoming a VA, then this is the course to attend. It was intensive, well structured, and hugely informative.
Great course, brilliant teacher and well worth the expense.”
By completing the highly acclaimed intensive VA Business Mastery System, within a four month period you will have everything you need to win business, start earning a great income, work successfully with your clients and start to build a financially rewarding business. This can be achieved whether you are working full-time or in a shorter time-frame if you have more time on your hands.
We have found that, in our experience, many VAs that have set up on their own without any support, have worked in isolation and taken over a year to build their business.
“I had in my mind what I wanted my business to be and look like, but this course has made me REALLY think about it in the present tense, like it is really happening and that was very exciting and made it very real. The belief that what you are going to be doing is right for you and everyone else in your life. The tips and help on marketing your business and networking were really good as networking can be very daunting in general but with the tools from the course you will at least know that what you are doing is right and the best way to stand out from the rest.
Anyone thinking about becoming a VA, this is the course to go on. You get the knowledge and experience from an experienced VA who knows what she is talking about as she is a VA herself.
Great course, great tutor.”